Event Tickets Plus Checkin App:
The code is: abd25287
Four Roses is unlike any other Bourbon. Perhaps it’s because only Four Roses handcrafts 10 distinct and extraordinary Bourbon recipes. One has been selected by hand to become Four Roses Single Barrel. Four are expertly mingled by hand to create Four Roses Small Batch. And as many as all 10 are used to create Four Roses Bourbon.
- Straight Bourbon
- Nose: Fruit, floral essences, gentle spice & honey.
- Palate: Crisp, yet soft & smooth, fresh fruit, hints of pear & apple.
- Small Batch
- Nose: Mellow spice, rich fruit, hints of sweet oak & caramel.
- Palate: Mellow, ripened red berries, dried spice, well-balanced, rich.
- Single Barrel
- Nose: Dried spice, pear, cocoa, vanilla & maple syrup.
- Palate: Hints of ripe plum & cherries, robust, full body, mellow.
- Jefferson’s Bourbon
- Nose: Very crisp and fresh on the nose, lots of creamy vanilla and warm, spicy flavour. Notes of oak, toffee, hints of smoke.
- Palate: Soft, warming and supple. Notes of sweet vanilla, spices, toffee, berry fruits, a touch of orange zest, spices and honey.
- Jefferson’s Reserve Bourbon
- Nose: Gentle, dried fruits, hay, warming, hints of spice, cream, vanilla. Lovely sweetness.
- Palate: Very summery, light and supple bourbon which offers good, clean delivery, pleasant sweetness, hints of cigar leaf, pepper and toffee.
- Jefferson’s Ocean
- Nose: This particular batch lines up with its rye grain recipe bourbon with strong floral notes that balance with salted caramel.
- Palate: The front of the palate leads off with floral notes, citrus notes, and a light black pepper spice. In the mid palate, those flavors taper off and the bourbon sweetens with caramel driving most of the flavor.
- Classic 86 Proof
- Nose: Sharp and sweet, with a strong floral character that swirls with hints of mint, rich tobacco leaf and vanilla. A touch of oak and pine provides a strong underpinning.
- Palate: Sharp at first, but softens quickly, with hints of oak, sweet corn and rye grain character. Spicy, with soft vanilla and light orange notes.
- Signature 100 Proof
- Nose: Strong, sweet coffee laced with chocolate, creamy butterscotch and a hint of licorice.
- Palate: Ripe apple and other sweet fruit, bakery spice (clove and nutmeg), and toasted oak.
- 1897 Bottled in Bond
- Nose: Robust, intense caramel. Rich vanilla with roasted coffee notes, spiced dark fruit and mature oak.
- Palate: Mouth-filling. Sweet and intense. Deep fruit, spice and oak notes layered over dark caramel and vanilla.
- Straight Rye
- Nose: Vanilla, caramel, and baking spices.
- Palate: Traditional Maryland-Style Rye Whiskey. Candied dried orange peel with notes of clove and nutmeg. Lingering hints of walnut and brown sugar to finish.
- Cask Strength
- Nose: Bold cinnamon with lingering aromas of clove and vanilla.
- Palate: Smooth dark chocolate paired with intense notes of black pepper and brown sugar. A light hit of honey for balance.
- Double Oak
- Nose: Baking spices, dried orange peel, and warm cinnamon.
- Palate: Smooth caramel and rich toasted coconut. Nutty flavors of hazelnut and pecan meld perfectly with vanilla and caramel.
- Straight Bourbon
- Nose: Heavy with rich dried fruit, hints of mint and oranges covered with a dusting of cocoa. Faint vanilla and tobacco spice.
- Palate: Rich, chewy, rounded and smooth, with complex citrus, cinnamon and cocoa.
Toffee, caramel, chocolate and spice notes abound.
- Finish: Silky smooth, almost creamy at first with a long, warm satisfying tail.
- Straight Rye
- Nose: Spicy with distinct notes of rye, black pepper, cedar and cassia bark sweetened with a dusting of marzipan. Hints of pear, apple and almond dance in its depths.
- Palate: Clove, rye, mint, molasses, sorghum and honey mingle together with hints of apple and malt.
- Finish: Long and sweetly spiced.
- Double Oaked
- Nose: Rich notes of dark fruit, caramel, sharp honey, chocolate, marzipan and toasted oak.
- Palate: A full-bodied mix of vanilla, dark caramel, hazelnut, apple, fruit and spices.
- Finish: Long and creamy with lingering hints of honeyed apple.