- Straight Bourbon
- Nose: Fruit, floral essences, gentle spice & honey.
- Palate: Crisp, yet soft & smooth, fresh fruit, hints of pear & apple.
- Small Batch
- Nose: Mellow spice, rich fruit, hints of sweet oak & caramel.
- Palate: Mellow, ripened red berries, dried spice, well-balanced, rich.
- Single Barrel
- Nose: Dried spice, pear, cocoa, vanilla & maple syrup.
- Palate: Hints of ripe plum & cherries, robust, full body, mellow.
- Jefferson’s Bourbon
- Nose: Very crisp and fresh on the nose, lots of creamy vanilla and warm, spicy flavour. Notes of oak, toffee, hints of smoke.
- Palate: Soft, warming and supple. Notes of sweet vanilla, spices, toffee, berry fruits, a touch of orange zest, spices and honey.
- Jefferson’s Reserve Bourbon
- Nose: Gentle, dried fruits, hay, warming, hints of spice, cream, vanilla. Lovely sweetness.
- Palate: Very summery, light and supple bourbon which offers good, clean delivery, pleasant sweetness, hints of cigar leaf, pepper and toffee.
- Jefferson’s Ocean
- Nose: This particular batch lines up with its rye grain recipe bourbon with strong floral notes that balance with salted caramel.
- Palate: The front of the palate leads off with floral notes, citrus notes, and a light black pepper spice. In the mid palate, those flavors taper off and the bourbon sweetens with caramel driving most of the flavor.
- Classic 86 Proof
- Nose: Sharp and sweet, with a strong floral character that swirls with hints of mint, rich tobacco leaf and vanilla. A touch of oak and pine provides a strong underpinning.
- Palate: Sharp at first, but softens quickly, with hints of oak, sweet corn and rye grain character. Spicy, with soft vanilla and light orange notes.
- Signature 100 Proof
- Nose: Strong, sweet coffee laced with chocolate, creamy butterscotch and a hint of licorice.
- Palate: Ripe apple and other sweet fruit, bakery spice (clove and nutmeg), and toasted oak.
- 1897 Bottled in Bond
- Nose: Robust, intense caramel. Rich vanilla with roasted coffee notes, spiced dark fruit and mature oak.
- Palate: Mouth-filling. Sweet and intense. Deep fruit, spice and oak notes layered over dark caramel and vanilla.
- Straight Rye
- Nose: Vanilla, caramel, and baking spices.
- Palate: Traditional Maryland-Style Rye Whiskey. Candied dried orange peel with notes of clove and nutmeg. Lingering hints of walnut and brown sugar to finish.
- Cask Strength
- Nose: Bold cinnamon with lingering aromas of clove and vanilla.
- Palate: Smooth dark chocolate paired with intense notes of black pepper and brown sugar. A light hit of honey for balance.
- Double Oak
- Nose: Baking spices, dried orange peel, and warm cinnamon.
- Palate: Smooth caramel and rich toasted coconut. Nutty flavors of hazelnut and pecan meld perfectly with vanilla and caramel.
- Straight Bourbon
- Nose: Heavy with rich dried fruit, hints of mint and oranges covered with a dusting of cocoa. Faint vanilla and tobacco spice.
- Palate: Rich, chewy, rounded and smooth, with complex citrus, cinnamon and cocoa.
Toffee, caramel, chocolate and spice notes abound.
- Finish: Silky smooth, almost creamy at first with a long, warm satisfying tail.
- Straight Rye
- Nose: Spicy with distinct notes of rye, black pepper, cedar and cassia bark sweetened with a dusting of marzipan. Hints of pear, apple and almond dance in its depths.
- Palate: Clove, rye, mint, molasses, sorghum and honey mingle together with hints of apple and malt.
- Finish: Long and sweetly spiced.
- Double Oaked
- Nose: Rich notes of dark fruit, caramel, sharp honey, chocolate, marzipan and toasted oak.
- Palate: A full-bodied mix of vanilla, dark caramel, hazelnut, apple, fruit and spices.
- Finish: Long and creamy with lingering hints of honeyed apple.